HEART SPACE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

HEART SPACE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:35 am

Heart Space:

When a person says I want this or that, initially it's a view from the mind. For it to become a view of the heart, I and want have to be let go of so all you are left with is space.

There are basically two ways to view this existence. One is from the mind, which is the view of ideas, concepts, beliefs, and stories, and the other is from the heart which needs none of the things listed from the mind, especially the stories. When the minds view is in control it produces stress, fear, tension, greed, anxiety and a slew of other things that don't necessarily add anything to life. When the heart is the controlling view, there's a tendency to create space and as one learns to sit quietly and the mind settles, space becomes the normal state. There are many agitated mind states that keeps one entrapped. These agitations will only subside when something is in place that allows them to. Living from the mind is learned and because it's so much more influenced by the world, unconsciously it becomes the default view.

Living from the heart will have to be learned if this is to change. Any suffering that occurs is directly linked to one's thought about it, so if you don't have the thought of suffering than you won't suffer. Simple, but this will only occur through understanding and learning what it will take to change the agitated mind view. Mind and heart reactions are much different and because the mind has been conditioned to fulfill I wants and desires, I becomes the core of the mind made suffering. When one says I want something, initially it's from the mind, but for it to become of the heart two things have to happen, I and want have to be removed so all you are left with is space. Until that happens the mind view will continue its control of the way your life is lived.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”