IT's JUST LIFE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

IT's JUST LIFE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:37 am

It’s Just Life:

If you can truly get beyond the story of needing a purpose to life and just be in the stillness of the moment, your purpose to life and to humanity will be beyond anything you could make up as being needed.

There's nothing one can truly do to gain more self-worth because that would mean things would need to be different in order for you to be complete, and this just isn't so. If you aren't complete as you are, you have to ask yourself why that is. Putting out completeness energy is all life and humanity needs. If something else is needed, your purpose to humanity basically becomes non existent, your energy becomes that of taking. I know we all see things as the conditioning in place dictates, but the nonsense of taking energy puts one in the position to be controlled like a puppet on a string. Even when it's thought to be completeness energy, it takes a very settled mind to see if this is truly so.

This is not to say don't help others or do loving things, the key is to not attach to it, that's what I'm talking about. The world is as it is and I'm not really sure if it's suppose to be this way or not, but I do know in the space of stillness one life (mine) has transformed. If I died tomorrow the world will go on. There won't be a legacy left behind as this or that, I just do what the Universe revealed to me and that is that. In this space is completeness energy where there is peace which is impossible to explain. If you can truly get beyond the story of a needing a purpose to life and just be in the stillness of the moment, your purpose to life and to humanity will be beyond anything you could make up as being needed.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”