TRUTH SETS YOU FREE

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:26 am

Truth Sets You Free:

Truth is never made up...it's not something that can be held onto...it's only known when it's realized there's nothing to know...as a matter of fact it's in the not knowing that truth sets you free...

When truth arises it’s clear and here's why: When I began to look into a different way to live my life, at the core of this looking was an urge. I didn't know much about anything, but I did know something had to change. I did understand one thing, that my own mind was the cause as to why I was suffering so I set out to find out why this was and if it was possible to stop doing this. As this process of self inquiry proceeded, my view was slowly becoming different and as this happened my life became less and less about me. It didn't become about anyone else, it just wasn't all about fulfilling my wants and desires anymore; when this happens qualities associated with love naturally arise. This doesn't mean everything goes the way that it's wanted, it's does mean it doesn't matter how it goes because if it's not all about me then there's no story of wanting and needing things a certain way and without a story there’s no suffering.

Truth is difficult because it's interpreted differently by everyone, but I have found truth in the space of what is; not what is itself, but in the space of what is. What is is given many labels depending on what's occurring at the time. It can be horrible, beautiful, or neutral, the label doesn't change what's actually occurring. Being in the space of what's occurring now changes it and that's because without a label there's only space. In this space there's no story and without a story truth is revealed. It's not a made up truth, it's the truth of just being with what's here right now and not needing to add a label or story to it. In this space is where one finds truth, but it has nothing to do with you or anyone else and this is when you will clearly see that truth sets you free...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”