UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:05 am

Understanding Yourself:

Intelligence doesn't make you wise. Wisdom is something that occurs naturally as one learns to understand their own mind. With this understanding, wisdom arises and goes beyond the intelligence of thought.

One day it was revealed to me that my own mind was at the core of all my issues and this was never going to be different if there wasn't an understanding of this. I had to understand why I had to always be doing something before I could be still and before stillness was experienced in my life I had to understand why there wasn't any. Stillness isn’t something that can be attained nor can one acquire it, all that's needed is to be aware of why you’re not still. Once this occurs than a starting point can be established and the minds natural expansion begins, but for that to occur this needs to be understood.

Until you truly understand yourself, not much will ever be different in your life. This won't be because you don't want it to be, it will be because in order for things to be different, it has to be understood why they are as they are. Waking up is not something that one makes happen, it's something that occurs, and how you will know that it has occurred is by the awareness you have that your mind was based to self serve and now it's based in stillness. Very simple to see this once it occurs, very difficult to see it if it doesn't. The key to one's continued expansion is to know the true nature of your own mind.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”