NO TRUE VOID:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NO TRUE VOID:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:11 am

No True Void:

There is never a void that isn't created so there is never a true need to rely on anything from the outside of yourself. Until this is seen one continues to create their own void and thus their own suffering...

Every time someone goes to a program designed for a specific issue because they believe they are this or that, it creates a void. Same when a person goes to see a therapist, or they reach for another self help book, or if any other type of outside help is sought, this is because of the applied label of having a certain problem. When this is done all one is doing is reinforcing the attachment to that label and hence they're keeping themselves attached to a labeled void that exist only because they themselves have applied it. Read this very carefully because why this label is being applied will be the difference in breaking free from your suffering or remaining entrapped to it. Some of the things mentioned do have value if they’re used at certain times in the one's life, but if they're being held onto as an end to a means, they lose their value as the needing morphs into attachment and hence suffering.

Not many will see exactly what I'm talking about here, but I'm writing it because it's what I experienced after many years of trying to fill a self created void with things from the outside. I have found the very things that I was using to fill this void is what kept me in bondage; regardless of what was being used. Why I created this void is what I needed to find out because it didn't truly exist and since it didn't truly exist, why was it there? To me if something from the outside is needed to live life, something isn't right. If I can't just be with myself without the reliance on something outside of me, I have to ask myself why this is so. There is never a void that isn't created so there is never a true need to rely on anything from the outside of oneself and until this is seen, one will continue to create their own void and thus their own suffering...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”