BOTTLED UP ENERGY:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

BOTTLED UP ENERGY:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:22 am

Bottled Up Energy:

When there's a need to reach for something because of a mind agitation, one is trapped in bottled up energy, and until this is seen, one will remain trapped to the energy of the next thing reached for.

You will never find the peace you’re seeking if you’re trapped in the bottled up energy of finding peace. Peace is something that's already within everyone, but because of the way our minds are conditioned, we get trapped in the bottled up energy that peace is something outside of us. Unfortunately this makes the very thing we are seeking impossible to grasp. This bottled up energy is the reason one is constantly reaching for something from the outside and until this is seen, one will remain trapped to the energy that peace is in the next thing reached for. Alcohol, tobacco, gambling, drugs, sex, social status, tats, programs, therapy, self help books and on and on, this energy is proof that one is trapped. I can't stress this enough as this bottled up energy has to be seen if one is to experience true peace in their life.

It's impossible for your thinking to help you find peace. To experience peace there has to be an understanding of why you're not at peace; that there isn't peace is only because of the bottled up energy in place. When the need to reach for something arises, the bottled up energy engulfs you. This energy creates a vicious cycle that's very difficult to break free from. Peace isn't something attained or achieved so it's in doing less that peace arises. To many people get lost in the energy of trying to find peace, but since it's something that's already within you, the energy about finding peace needs to be transformed so you can see. This is not easy to see, but it's why I write. Understand though, I don't write to help anyone find peace, I write so the bottled up energy can be seen for what it is; the cause of why there isn't peace.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”