TOOLS OF PEACE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

TOOLS OF PEACE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:25 am

Tools of Peace:

Tools that provide peace will be needed if there is to be peace in your life. The Conditioned Mind will constantly try to make problems, but with the proper tools in place they won't take hold.

When the squirrel cage mind has you in its grip, it will continue its assault on your place of peace if you don’t have a tool in place that will assist in returning you to your place of peace. If there’s s no tool to return to your place of peace, the assault will continue as long as this conditioning is in place. There will be moments it seems as though there's peace, but only because one doesn't truly understand the magnitude of the assault the Conditioned Mind has over their life, peace will be very fleeting at best.

Two basic tools that can be used to allow for a return to peace are some kind of mantra that stops the squirrel cage mind in its tracks and developing discipline that will allow the mind to settle. For me the key is to understand why I'm not at peace and find out the cause of the mind agitation that took me from peace. It could be a number of things depending on ones conditioning, but the fact that one isn't at peace is the main concern.

Asking why is so important because it allows for the possibility to get answers. If why isn't asked and one does something to distract from the agitation it will subside, but without the understanding of why it occurred it will return again and again until one puts a stop to it. Develop the necessary tools that allows for the stopping to occur and experience life like never before because these tools cut the leash of the Conditioned Mind that has been basically in control since your existence began.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”