LED BY LOVE

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

LED BY LOVE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:33 am

Led by Love:

There's no suffering in the space of love because there’s no attachment so being aware of your "I" attachment and not holding onto it allows love to be the force that leads your life.

The struggle one has with life is strictly mind based and it's because there's no structure to the mind. Being led by the mind is equivalent to building a house on sand and we all know what happens when the first storm comes. Often mind based information is held onto which keeps you entrapped to the mind. I know how deeply engrained the conditioning is and I know sometimes I may come on strong, but it's only because what is seen simply can't be ignore it.

There are basically two forces that lead the direction of the mind. One is suffering, the other is love (non suffering) and these forces manifest in many way. The core of suffering is attachment to "I" (selfishness). This force leads as greed, envy, anger, pride, desire, doubt, restlessness, regret and so on. You can see how these will cause suffering, so if this is the direction that leads your mind, you will suffer. The other force is love, which leads as kindness, generosity, compassion, empathy, understanding, stillness, and so on. I'm sure you can see how these don’t cause suffering. Make no mistake though, one will still encounter the possibility of suffering even with being led by love because of how engrained the conditioning is, but if attachment to "I" isn't in place the suffering force won't be in place. To me the key is being aware of one's "I" attachment and not holding onto it. Without it the force that leads the direction of your life will be from love and there's no suffering in this space because love simply has no attachment.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”