A LIMITED CONDITIONED VIEW

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A LIMITED CONDITIONED VIEW

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:34 am

A Limited Conditioned View:

If you only see through the view of the conditioning in place, a new view will not be allowed, this prevents the mind from expanding beyond its own created conditioned limits.

It will take much investigation to see beyond one's conditioned view because the conditioning itself is what keeps your view narrow and limited. If this isn't understood it won't be seen and if it's not seen, there's no way to go beyond your own created limits. Faith, hope, and forgiveness are always topics that stir up the mind and cause controversy because their concepts have been so deeply embedded into the subconscious. One becomes conditioned by these concepts and until your own mind is understood, going beyond not only these conditioned concepts, but any concept for that matter will be virtually impossible.

There is so much being held onto without really looking into if it's truly beneficial to your life. If you have a thought, a concept, or belief is held onto, I guarantee you it's not beneficial. You may say how can I say that, I don't know you, but I don't have to know you directly because I know me, and as long as I know me, I know you. I may not know what specific conditioning has you in its grip, but it doesn't matter because the nature of all conditioning is the same and that's what needs to be understood. Life is never anything but what happens in front of you and although things may not always be the way that they're wanted, until the limited conditioned view is seen and let go of, a new unlimited view will not be allowed.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”