THE PURSUIT OF LIES:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

THE PURSUIT OF LIES:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:49 am

The Pursuit of Lies:

Whatever is used that one thinks is needed to be happy will be what becomes their pursuit. It's not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if this pursuit will truly provide what you think it will.

The biggest misunderstanding of my writings are that the view of life I have today is the view I always had. To me, whoever is looked upon for inspiration or whatever, it should be noted that most likely they didn't always see things as they do now. I’m fortunate to have experienced two totally different ways of viewing life, it's where my insights arise from and the reason why I share what I do. Having lived unconsciously for so many years has actually become my greatest asset. When I write about something it's always from a lesson that I learned, it's never about being smarter or knowing more than anyone else. What is there is simply what’s there and it's what's shared. When I talk about quietness or stillness it's because I lived a life full of noise. When there's talk of attachment, it's because attachment was my master.

Everyone who is alive experiences life, it's what's done with the experience that determines what is pursued. An example is if you think you need to have money to be happy, that will be your pursuit. It's not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if the pursuit will provide what you think it will. Deep down inside having money doesn’t change you; substitute money with anything. For me I went through a life of much suffering, always in pursuit of what my Conditioned Mind made me believe was happiness; today I see this for the lie that it is. When I write something, it's because I can see the self serving prison I was stuck in; today I have been provided with a view of true liberation. I know I'm very direct in my approach, but I'm not insensitive to anyone else's view, it's just that I've been where most people are and I can see the pursuit of lies that far too many remain stuck in.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”