INWARD MAGNIFICENCE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

INWARD MAGNIFICENCE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:50 am

Inward Magnificence:

It's the selfish view of satisfying “I” that keeps one from the vision of seeing their own magnificence. This vision of magnificence only occurs when one's vision comes from looking inward.

Although no one is more special than another in this existence, there are some who do see things differently than most. What makes this happen is looking inward. I wouldn't label some as chosen, but I would say some are more inclined to not attach to a selfish view which allows for a clearer vision than if you are in the grip of a mind based me, me, me, view. The two existences I’ve experienced are vastly different, one was in the direction (outward) where there was much self created suffering, the other the one I'm living now is a view in the direction (inward) of non attachment. The differences in the two views is one created suffering and was done in unconscious ignorance and the one today is lived in awareness of the ignorance. Today my view is as it is because the selfish distractions don't control me as much as they once did; there is still conditioning, I'm just not as controlled by it.

The vision of your own magnificence that occurs is a by product of awareness and as the selfish view is let go of, it opens up space to allow wisdom and insight to occur. This opening is directly linked to the letting go of “I”. It's the “I” that attaches and it's the cause of all suffering. Ever so slowing when one begins to look inward the distractions of “I” fall away. To me this is what was revealed to the great mystic's that people considered special, but all they did was look inward. This looking inward is available to everyone, but one will have to overcome the selfish view that keeps you distracted from the vision of your own magnificence and it will only be seen when you begin to look inward.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”