NATURALLY BENEFICIAL

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NATURALLY BENEFICIAL

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:53 am

Naturally Beneficial:

Many believe they choose what they do, but the reality is there really isn’t a choice in what you do because one can only do what the conditioned view in place dictates, at least until this is seen...

I know people don’t like to hear this, but there really aren’t choices in life. It may seem as though there are, but the conditioning in place dictates what one's actions will be. From murder to loving kindness and all the other actions in between, the conditioning controls the actions at least until this is seen. It's as if one is a puppet on a string with the Conditioned Mind being the master puppeteer. For forty nine years I was controlled by my Conditioned Mind without any awareness whatsoever there was a more beneficial way to view life. Today with awareness of this my actions are naturally much more beneficial. Although it seems I now have choices, the shift that occurred in me which resulted in a different view made my actions beneficial, but it's still not a choice. A different view allowed me to see the lies of my actions so I now naturally do things that are much more beneficial.

For years alcohol was one of the conditioned tools I used as a coping mechanism, and although I thought this was beneficial and a choice, there was no choice here. Today it’s not this way because alcohol is no longer seen as being beneficial. If I had a view that saw using alcohol as a benefit, I would use it. One can only do what they're conditioned to do and the only way this will be different is if the view becomes different. This is the different view of truly doing what’s beneficial in your life. Many believe they have choices, but this belief creates an inner conflict. The reality is, there is no choice because one will only behave as the conditioned view dictates and good, bad, or indifferent it's simply done because that’s what’s in place...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”