DIRECTION OF ENERGY:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

DIRECTION OF ENERGY:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:03 am

Direction of Energy:

The direction of energy that one embraces determines a direct link to what energy is put out, and love will be put out when it is simply learned to keep your head where your feet are...

Eleven years ago the direction of my life was much different than it is today. Prior to eleven years ago for reasons unbeknownst to me, my direction was very self-centered and didn’t provide much benefit for me or anyone else. Although I certainly embraced this direction just because I didn’t know any better, it caused me and those around me much suffering. This is what an unconscious self-centered direction does, there’s really no way around this. This seems to be the direction of the masses and when followed blindly as it certainly seems to be, much suffering ensues. The more self-centered a person is the more suffering there is when it comes to anything associated with them. This is the basic energy of unconsciousness, and although many fluctuate in this energy pattern just because of the natural inclination to love, some fluctuate very little because of deeply engrained self-centeredness conditioned mind patterns. This was me.

Fast forward to today and the energy in place is much different and as a result of this different direction my life reactions are different. No longer is there the consumption of me, but not because it’s about you, there’s just much more quietness in place and that is the direction that has afforded me much benefit. Because of this directional energy shift there is an obligation to simply share it so others may see its value. I know nothing really when it comes to the Universe, but I do know how it was for me and how it is today. This shift is not a credit to anything I’ve done so I simply point how a different direction from being self-centered to keeping my head when my feet are has changed my view of life...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”