SPACE OF EMPTINESS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

SPACE OF EMPTINESS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:09 am

Space of Emptiness:

So much of existence is wasted on trying to fill a space that doesn't need filling. The nature of all space is emptiness and it will always be there; it’s in this space of emptiness that one experiences fulfillment.

Many spend thousands on trying to fill a space that doesn’t truly needed filling. At the time it seems like the right thing to do and in a way it is because when you’re thinking about it it seems right, but the thing to understand is wherever you go there you are and also the Conditioned Mind makes the fantasy better than the reality. This is not to say don't do things that will fill this space, but the stark reality is this space is already filled if your mind lives in the space of peace. I'm talking from experience here because for forty nine years my life was exactly how I thought I wanted it to be and yet I had to always reach for something to fill a space that wasn’t understood. This space when lived from your conditioning needs to be filled (reaching for something), but I didn't understand the part of wherever I went, there I was.

My own mind was an enemy not an ally and I had no idea this was occurring. Basically I always needed to fill a space that didn’t truly exist; regardless of what it was filled with it was always there. Here's the real irony in this, I was trying to fill the space of emptiness that is still there today, but what I have come to understand is it doesn't need filling. Regardless of what's used to fill it, it never gets filled, it can't because it doesn't need filling. Today I understand this space is not an enemy nor does it need filling. There are times when it’s filled, but it's not because I'm trying to fill it, it’s simply because the space of emptiness fills me.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”