A GIFT FROM LIFE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A GIFT FROM LIFE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:09 am

A Gift From Life:

In the stillness of the present moment simply do what's in front of you and your unique talents will be of assistance in the precise moment you're in because it's what life has gifted you with...

When a purpose is needed to fulfill one's life, it's what I call object consciousness, meaning some form of an object is always needed for life to have meaning. Without awareness of the Conditioned Mind there's a need that never goes away so a created purpose has to constantly be created and worked at to keep it in place. Let's say the created purpose is to help people who are labeled as addicts. What if there were no more to help, now what? Another purpose would need to be created, but I ask you this, where does it end? I will tell you, it doesn't because this occurs every time something is reached for that's used to attain a sense of self worth. One's created purpose can be to eat ice cream, it fulfills a need at that exact moment. Does it not?

To be simply be mindful of each moment is our true purpose no matter what it is that's happening in your life. Whether it's brushing your teeth, on line at the supermarket, at work, dying, or whatever it is that’s happening, the point is to be mindful of the present moment and it will be that moment that gives you purpose. This isn't a made up purpose though, it's a purpose simply given to you by life because it's what's there. I'm not saying don't help people or not do something that you have a passion for, but understand the difference if it's your purpose to make yourself feel good or if it's what life has gifted you with. The results are as different as night and day, so in the stillness of the present moment do what's in front of you and your unique talents will be of assistance in the precise moment that you're in because it will be what life has gifted you with...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”