VALUE OF AWARENESS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

VALUE OF AWARENESS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Value of Awareness:

Many have a belief that God is love, but if this is truly investigated one may become aware that God needs the story of love to exist, but love doesn't need the story of God to exist.

Awareness is of value because it helps one overcome their selfish nature. This is what I discovered was blocking the love of my heart from being the operating energy of my life. I don't know how it is for anyone else, but I do know this is what was revealed to me. Why it was this way I don't really know, but I do know most of my life I was unaware that I was selfishly living trying to grasp pleasure at all cost to satisfy a self that didn't exist in the way it was perceived. The only awareness there was in my life was how to get more things to provide pleasure so this unaware self could be satisfied. It wasn't that a self didn't exist, there just wasn’t any awareness whatsoever that existence wasn't what I was conditioned to believe it was. It's one of the reasons I don't attach to beliefs today because I see them only as a story of unawareness. Many people often state God is love, but if this is truly investigated one just may become aware that God needs the story of love to exist, but love doesn't need the story of God to exist. Check it for yourself and become aware of this truth.

Being aware of what's actually happening minimizes the stories that are needed to make life have to be a certain way. Awareness stops the story of the way you think life should be and allows the freedom of the way it is, which becomes the awareness of the way it should be. After all wanting this exact moment different than what it is is where all discontent arises from. When one is simply aware of what arises as it arises, there isn't a need for a story and without a story one's unaware selfish nature doesn't come into play as the awareness of the love of your own heart naturally becomes the operating energy of your life.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”