BE STILL ... BE PRESENT ... BE FREE ...

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

BE STILL ... BE PRESENT ... BE FREE ...

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:52 pm

Be Still...Be Present...Be Free...

Without stillness the Conditioned Mind controls you by using the past and future to dictate how one reacts in the present. This is the base of all conditioning...Be Still...Be Present...Be Free...

Don't under estimate the power of a Conditioned Mind, it’s as devastating as a nuclear weapon. Oh yeah, it was someone's mind that created that weapon, that’s how diabolical a Conditioned Mind can be. When our human family began way back when, I'm inclined to think weapons were first created for hunting. As time went on and “I” started to exert itself more and more, that’s when our hunting weapons were probably used against each other.

It began with a stone or a stick then as our Conditioned Mind was further controlled by “I” the weapons became more sophisticated and effective for killing. We developed clubs, swords, bows and arrows, crossbows, then as gunpowder was discovered, it opened the Conditioned Mind to a whole new world of destruction. Guns, catapults, cannons, TNT, hand grenades, and the list goes on and on until we are so entrapped in our conditioning that we now have weapons that can wipeout entire civilizations; behind all this insanity is the Conditioned Mind. The freighting thing about this is some of the most conditioned people in our society are in control of these weapons.

Its a scary world because of the way the Conditioned Mind is allowed to control our decision making process. It makes us think we know what's best for ourselves and others. The more aware a person becomes of their conditioning, the less control it has over you. Another blessing or possible curse (just kidding) is the awareness of other people’s conditioning. It’s really unbelievable to see how the Conditioned Mind controls the way others conduct themselves. This isn’t a judgment, it’s merely a factual observation. The true benefit to this awareness is by understanding your own Conditioned Mind, it allows you not to get drawn into the conditioning of others. To me I just keep doing whatever is in front of me and continue to not attachment to the way of the world, which unfortunately is based in unconsciousness. Understanding the Conditioned Mind is priceless, being controlled by it is the epitome of suffering. Be Still...Be Present...Be Free...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”