STORIED ATTACHMENTS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

STORIED ATTACHMENTS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:48 am

Storied Attachments:

When the heart is open and there is no storied attachment to God, beliefs, and concepts, that is when the love in your heart naturally comes pouring out into the world.

My storied beliefs and concepts about life never offered the benefits that quietness offers. Growing up I thought you had to believe in God or you would go to hell, but I have since come to understand hell is the absence of love in my life right now, not when I die; without love as my minds default setting I live in hell. This is not my belief in something, it’s what I have experienced, and there isn't an attached belief or concept which is only a story that will change this. Beliefs and concepts are only stories made up and are actually the cause of most problems because love is blocked out by them. They are the limits that don’t allow life to be what it truly is, not what story it is believed to be.

The things used to create my self-created storied bondage becomes my hell. Being entrapped to storied beliefs is to be held captive and regardless of how free I think I am, I am not. This is why even a belief and concept of God can block the love in my heart. How can this be so if as many say God is love? It’s because if my focus is strictly on the story of the way I think things should be and I don't allow others to believe as they have been conditioned to believe, the love in my heart will not manifest. I may think I know God with all my heart, but it’s just a storied attached belief or concept made up in my mind to justify my existence. Freedom isn't about me being free at the expense of others, it’s allowing others their stories at the expense of their own freedom.

It’s an honor to pass on love to every person who I have interactions with, not in the form of my storied beliefs and concepts, but in the form of an open heart; a heart without attachment. When the heart is open and there is no storied attachment to God, beliefs, and concepts, that is when the love in your heart naturally comes pouring out into the world regardless of what story someone else believes in.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”