TRAPPED IN THOUGHT:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

TRAPPED IN THOUGHT:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:52 am

Trapped in Thought:

When there's a need to reach for something because of a mind agitation all this means is one is in bondage to their thoughts. Until this is seen, one will remain trapped in the thought of the next thing reached for.

You will never find the peace that a mind agitation blocks out if you’re in bondage to the thought of finding peace. Peace is something that's already within everyone, but because of the way the mind becomes agitated, you get trapped in your thought that peace is something outside of you. Unfortunately this is bondage and it makes the very thing you are seeking impossible to grasp. A mind agitation is the reason one is constantly reaching for something from the outside and until this is seen, one will remain in bondage to the thought that peace is in the next thing reached for. Reaching for alcohol, gambling, drugs, sex, social status, programs, therapy, self help books and on and on is all the proof one needs to see the bondage. I can't stress this enough as this holding onto your thoughts has to be seen if one is to experience true peace in their life.

It's impossible for a thought to take you to peace, what does have to happen if there is to be peace is there has to be an understanding of why you're not at peace; no peace is only because of one's inability to just be. When the need to reach for something arises, the bondage to your thoughts begin. This bondage is a vicious cycle that's very difficult to break. Peace isn't something attained or achieved because it's in doing less that peace arises. To many people get lost in trying to find peace and since it's something that's already within you, the thought about finding it needs to be discarded so it can arise. This is not easy to see, but it's why I write. Understand though, I don't write to help anyone find peace, that comes from within each individual. Why I write is so the bondage to your thoughts can be seen for what it is; the cause of why there isn't peace.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”