ENGAGED IN THOUGHT:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ENGAGED IN THOUGHT:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:03 am

Engaged in Thought:

When there's a thought you need something that will provide peace, one is engaged in this thought and until this is understood, you will remain trapped in the thought that peace is something you can attain.

There will never be peace in your life if you’re engaged in the thought of finding peace. Peace is something that's already within everyone, but because of the way our minds are conditioned, we get trapped in the thought that peace is something to find. Unfortunately our thoughts are what makes the very thing one is seeking (peace) elusive. Our thoughts are the reason one is constantly reaching for something from the outside and until these thoughts are no more, you will remain engaged in the thought that peace is in the next thing reached for. Reaching for drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, success, programs, therapy, self help books and so on is the proof that one is engaged. I can't stress this enough as this entrapment to your thoughts has to be seen if you’re ever to experience true peace.

The thought of being at peace isn't peace. What has to happen if one is to ever be at peace is there has to be an understanding of what's blocking your peace. The reason why you’re not at peace is the inability to be still. When the thought to reach for something arises, the nonsense begins. This is a conditioned cycle that's very difficult to break free of. Peace isn't something that can be attained so it's in doing less that peace arises. Many get lost in the thought of trying to find peace, but since it's something that's already within, the thought associated with finding it needs to be discarded so you can see it. This isn't easy to see and I will assist in anyway I can so you may possibly uncover the reason why you're trapped in the thought that you’re not at peace.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”