SPACE IS EMPTINESS

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

SPACE IS EMPTINESS

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:05 am

Space is Emptiness:

Thousands of dollars and hours are spent on trying to fill a space that doesn't need filling. The nature of space is emptiness and it will always be there. It's not your enemy; in its emptiness is its fulfillment...

People spend thousands of dollars on vacations and at the time it seems to be a great idea. In a way it is because when you are there everything seems like paradise, but the thing to understand is wherever you go there you are; this could be scary. Another thing is about the evolution article is because of the Conditioned Mind not only is a fantasy better than reality, but before you know it you’re back home. This is not to say don't go on vacation, but the stark reality is you can always be on vacation if your mind finds your place of peace. I'm talking from experience here because for forty nine years my life was exactly how I wanted it to be and yet I had to always reach for something to fill a space I didn't understand. This space equates to always needing to be on vacation (reaching for something), but I didn't understand the part of wherever I went there I was. My own mind was an enemy not an ally and I had no idea this was occurring. Basically to my conditioned mind, I always needed to be planning a vacation because life was never good enough in the moment I was in; regardless of how it was there was always an empty space.

The irony in this is I was trying to fill the space of emptiness that is still there today, but I have come to understand it doesn't need filling, in its emptiness there's fulfillment. Here is the issue with most people, they're trying to fill a space that doesn't need filling because the nature of it is emptiness; that's what space is, empty. Regardless of what's used to fill it, it never gets filled, it can't because it’s already filled. Today there’s an understand space is not the enemy nor does it need filling. There are times when I do go on vacation, it's not because I'm looking for paradise, I'm in paradise everyday and it's the space of emptiness that provides this...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”