WISE SPEECH:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

WISE SPEECH:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:09 am

Wise Speech:

Words have such an impact on life and the ones that are chosen can reinforce the lies of the Conditioned Mind if there isn't awareness of them. Choose your words wisely...

The energy in your life would be so much different if the word have was substituted with the word want. Think about it, how we speak has much more influence on our life than most people are aware of. Just try this little exercise and see how different a sentence is when want is substituted for have. I have to get up for work, or want to get up for work. I have to go food shopping or want to go food shopping. One more, I have to shovel the snow once it stops or
want to shovel the snow once it stops. The same action is being done, but its meaning is so different when want is substituted for have. The burden of having to do something is lifted when one wants to do something.

Words have such an impact on the way one perceives life and they will unconsciously reinforce the lies of the Conditioned Mind if there isn't awareness of what words are used. Energy always is and where it's directed is what your life becomes. Here's another example: I want to help others, this is a lot different than saying I have to help others, although helping others is always a good thing, when one wants to do it as opposed to having to do it, it truly comes from a heart of love. Using the most beneficial words takes practice and awareness of what's the controlling energy of one's life also takes practice. So watch what is said and how it is said and maybe instead of having to do things, you just may want to do them, not because your “I” wants to, but because it's the loving direction of wise speech...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”