HEARTS CONNECTED

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

HEARTS CONNECTED

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:30 am

Hearts Connected:

Oneness with others comes from a deep place of love. This isn’t something that any human activity can make happen. It's the connection to your own heart, that’s when you connect to the hearts of others...

In my experience the love of my own heart cannot expand on its own, it needs others. Deepening a connection with others, deepens the love in our heart, and this is what connects us. If this connection to each other's hearts were to happen there would be no more greed, hate, or war because we will fall over each other in love; it's in this love for each other that the magnificence of life is experienced. A majestic sunset, a cool summer breeze, the magnificence of the ocean, loving yourself and thus a connection to all humanity, these are experiences from the depths of our heart.

There's a oneness with life that comes from a deep place of the heart and it's not something that any human doing can make happen. Although love is instilled in every individual because it’s just a part of being human, one's conditioning blocks the awareness of it. The connection to the heart is what was awakened in me and many others, it's what connects us all and it's there even if you’re not aware of it. It's everyone's birth right to experience this love, but it will only occur when the mind is settled enough to know it’s there. Only when there's a deep love for ourselves which allows for a deep love of others will there be a heart connection with ourselves and with all beings...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”