TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:10 am

Truth About Yourself:

The more truth you know about yourself the more chance there will be to break the chains of bondage to your lies. Without truth, whistling in the dark is needed to keep away the imagined boogeyman...

Jesus and Buddha were truth seekers, they knew their answers were within their own hearts, they didn't need a cheering committee from the outside to tell them this. All truth is within, inner truth cannot come from some outside inspirational source. The difference between being free and needing to whistle in the dark is knowing your inner self as opposed to using inspiration from somewhere outside of yourself.

There's so much nonsense that goes on in our world and it's the lack of truth that causes it. This won't be understood if you’re looking outside for your answers. Inner truth is not the truth of solving Universal mysteries, no it's the truth of simply knowing why you do what you do. It's not my desire to inspire others as much as it's to convey a message of truth to people through my writings, which are only tools to point to the place within your own heart that will lead to truth and freedom. It's in the place of your own inner essence that will set you free. This is the message that is conveyed to others, this is the next step in humanity’s evolution; if there is to be freedom.

Someone suggested that I make my post more inspirational, but I can only see what has been awakened in me. I'm not trying to be anything but what I Am. If it's truth that's seen then that's what's written. I'm not an inspirational cheerleader, I share from my heart, it's what has been awakened in me. If you don't understand your own heart you can't understand the heart of others. I don't really care how inspiring something is from the outside, it will not last if it's not from within. When you go inward and find inspiration from your own heart, you'll also discover truth. This will allow you to understand what's truly needed to be set free and you'll stop needing to whistle in the dark to keep away the boogeyman; in whatever form you imagine the boogeyman to be...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”