HOLDING ON PRISON:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

HOLDING ON PRISON:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:13 am

Holding On Prison:

Whatever it is that you hold on to, it becomes your prison. If you don't stop holding on so you can make room in your heart for love, you are the one who will suffer the most...

The choice to hold on to things is the choice to suffer, the problem with this is there really isn't a choice because of the way one's Conditioned Mind is in control. Your suffering is inevitable because of the conditioned holding on that’s in place. If this is to change you will have to make room in your heart so the holding on is replaced by first stillness and then love. There's no way around this, hold on to whatever the flavor of the day, week, month, or year is, just understand when it passes something else will have to replace it. Today it's our president, tomorrow it's a co worker, traffic, or something else and the next day and the next and so on. This will never change until there is room in your heart for love. If you hold on to one individual and bemoan them, then you don't truly have the space for a loving heart. This is strong language, but it's true.

Unconditional love can only be without one iota of conditioning. This is a truth the Conditioned Mind doesn't allow most to see. I can say I have love for all humanity, what I don't love is humanity's conditioning, but I do understand it and I choose not to feed into its nonsense. To hold on to things is to suffer regardless of who or what you are holding on to because it becomes your prison. Until this is understood you become the very thing that you show hate towards. This is a Universal Law; you cannot be separate from the energy that comes from you. Think about it, how can you? Stop holding on and make room in your heart for love because if you don't, you are the one who will suffer the most by remaining in the prison of what you are holding on to...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”