ONE OR THE OTHER:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ONE OR THE OTHER:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:17 am

One or the Other:

The mind is really very simple to understand. It can be broken down into two rather simple mind states loving or unloving, and everyone who is alive will be guided by one or the other...

There's a lot of stuff (thinking) that goes on between the ears that determines what mind state one will be guided by. What it comes down to is you will either be guided by love or you will not. Everything that happens is the result of something else so the results of living in a loving or unloving state is a direct result of something. This isn't used to apply a label of one is right and one is wrong, but if investigated it can be seen how love produces results more in line with kindness, peace, harmony, and joy and being unloving puts you more in line with results of anger, greed, hate, unhappiness, and discontent. I had an unloving mind state for many years and this resulted in much suffering in the form of feeling isolated and alone most of the time. Many different things were used to try and not feel this way, but to no avail because no matter what the isolation would always return.

Eleven years ago I began understanding the differences of these two mind states and started developing certain things that put me more in line with a loving mind state. An unloving mind is selfish in nature and produces undesirable results based in the material world. A loving mind has no selfishness and the results speak for themselves. This doesn't mean unloving conditioning will be gone for good, but for me it has lessened to a large degree and hence there is literally no more isolation, or hate in me. If the difference of these two mind states aren't seen, it seems the unloving mind state controls more; I would say it's because of the influences of the material world that make this so. Even though by being alive you’re part of the world when you finally wake up, this results in not allowing the selfish collective mind state of an unloving world to control you...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”