WRONG SIDE OF THE BED:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

WRONG SIDE OF THE BED:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:08 am

Wrong Side of the Bed:

Inevitably one day you will wake up on the so called wrong side of the bed, but you never ever have to let your feet touch the ground and give in to this energy...

Life is simply life. Some things that happen are favorable and some things that happen aren’t, and although the tendency is to hold onto the favorable things as long as possible, the only way that life can always be favorable is in the way you adjust to it when it’s not favorable. Sometimes for whatever reason you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and because it’s relatively unknown why this is, it sets the tone for the day. It doesn’t have to be this way, instantly an adjustment can be made, but there will have to be awareness of the wrong side of the bed conditioning. If there isn’t, the wrong side of the bed conditioning will be in control for most of that day and and the days thereafter.

Awareness is key in any awakening process. The more awareness you have of the “lies of I” the deeper your awakening will be. Those who are in the throes of the Conditioned Mind have very little awareness of the lies. Mostly Conditioned Mind behavior points at and blames others for what’s wrong in the world. The agitation of wrong side of the bed conditioning keeps most in the spin cycle of this pointing and blaming. Life will always be life, there will always be ups and downs, but it’s the adjustments you make that determines what and how something affects you. There are plenty of times I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, but I’ve learned to not let my feet touch the ground in this state, and although the wrong side of the bed state returns periodically throughout the day, it doesn’t last because I have the awareness to make the adjustment to not give in to its energy...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”