CHILDLIKE GUIDANCE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

CHILDLIKE GUIDANCE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:10 am

Childlike Guidance:

Before being conditioned by the world and going back to a time when you were a child, returns you to your natural state of innocence and allows love to be the guiding principle in your life...

You cannot truly love unless there's awareness of love as your guiding principle and love can't be your guiding principle unless the inner clock is turned back to undo the things that have been developed that doesn't make this so. This isn't to tell anyone how to live their life, but someone said that being loving is not natural for human beings and we have to work hard at it. My experience has not been this so I don’t agree. I understand this is someone's experience and an experience isn't right or wrong, but this hasn't been mine. My experience is that love has always been in me and will always be in me naturally, it was just blocked out by the way my mind became conditioned.

Here is an example, just substitute the Conditioned Mind with a polluted body of water. When you take a body of water that's been polluted and you want to return it to its natural state, all you need to do is remove the pollutants. If something is added to the water it no longer is natural. You only need to remove the pollutants to return it to its natural state. To me this is what was meant when it was written "Truly I tell you, unless you become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven" so unless love becomes your guiding principle, heaven will never be experienced.

The practice of discipline and concentration are important because it allows the mind to settle so the mind pollutants can be removed and our natural state of love becomes our guiding principle. Love is already in our heart, but our polluted Conditioned Mind blocks many from seeing this. It does seem like it's going to take hard work to return to our natural state, but only because its been a long time since we were little children. By practicing discipline and concentration all we are doing is removing our mind pollutants which allows the mind to settle so the principle of our natural state of love becomes guiding. We aren't becoming something that we aren't, we are returning to our natural state of love and are allowing the love that is already in us to become the guiding principle to live by...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”