PARAMETER OF LOVE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

PARAMETER OF LOVE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:11 am

Parameter of Love:

To be inside a parameter of love the heart must be unlocked. Although this may not change what's outside the parameter, it does change you from viewing life from "I" to viewing life from love...

Think of it as though life is a fenced in backyard, when you love you're inside the fence and when you don't it means you're living mostly from "I" which automatically puts you outside the fence. Outside the fence was how the first forty nine years of my life were lived. Occasionally I was inside the parameter of the fence, but not very often and this was because my "I" conditioning kept my heart locked which didn't allow me to access the fence. It's nearly impossible to enter the fence from "I" because "I" is the lock that keeps that heart and thus the opening to the fence closed. When you see this, it gives you something tangible to work with which allows the heart to be unlocked, and with an unlocked heart one can be inside the parameter of love more often than not.

Life and love are synonymous, but only when inside the parameter of love, and you can only be inside when the heart is unlocked and opened. The locks of the world that keep you outside the fence are many. Think of it as though you are on the outside of a house looking in through a window. Love unlocks the heart to see things that were previously unseen, and this is what opens you to see as if you were inside the house looking out. When you’re on the inside looking out it's because the heart is unlocked, and with the heart unlocked it may not change what's around you, but it does change your parameters from viewing life from "I" to viewing life from love...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”