LIES EXPOSED

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

LIES EXPOSED

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:12 am

Lies Exposed:

A quiet mind gains insight by allowing your lies to be exposed. This inner place of peace is the place where all truth awaits to be revealed, but only when quietness is the focus.

A true understanding of life cannot be revealed by doing. There are many highly intelligent people who will never understand this. This doesn't mean there's anything wrong with intelligence, but you only know what you can focus on. For me, insights came from the realization that the cause of why I struggled so much with life was because of a selfish view; now the focus is on this. This is what a quiet mind affords a person, it has nothing to do with intelligence.

Focused on quietness is where insight is revealed and when your lies are exposed; this is how insights arise. Use whatever gateway that works to get quiet and focus on that. The mind will settle more and more into a state of quietness that allows insights. Becoming truly insightful isn't for a select few, it's available to anyone. It takes an understanding that quietness has nothing to do with intellect, it's something which occurs as a result of inward focus. The insight that leads to a greater understanding of life can only be realized in quietness so if the focus is on an intellectual understanding, don't be surprised by the lack of insight. To me, you only gain insight by allowing your lies to be exposed, this has nothing to do with intelligence. It's your conditioned lies that block you from love and this block will only be removed when your lies are exposed and the minds focus is on quietness.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”