A MOMENTS PEACE

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A MOMENTS PEACE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:14 am

A Moments Peace:

As you become more and more anchored in the moment, your created stories are needed less and less. Without a story, there's a moments peace that the mind settles into because it's the only thing that's there.

There is nothing that exist outside the single purpose of one moment. Your whole life is a successions of these moments. If you fully understands the moment, there will be nothing else to do and nothing else to seek. Unfortunately for most the moment is missed so the past and future are constantly drawn on to satisfy your mind agitations. Many different stories are used as an alternative to this way and it's not my place to label them as anything. I've found something that works for me and that's what I share. It's funny because it's not a concern of mine if one agrees with what I share or not. I understand we all see things as they're revealed to us, but people feel the need to tell me how their view is the right one. There is no right view, there's living with a view that only benefits yourself and there's living with a view that benefits all beings.

About all that I know is this, at one time my Conditioned Mind controlled me as if I was a puppet on a string and because of this I lived a self serving existence and my view of life didn’t result in much of a benefit to anyone. Eleven years ago this view became different and things that I did began to benefit others. I know I write a lot about the Conditioned Mind, but it's what was revealed to me so it's what I share; it's the only thing I can share. As I become more and more anchored in the peace of the moment, the created stories are needed less and less. Without the attachment to my story, there's a moments peace the mind settles into because it's the only thing that's there.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”