RESISTING CHANGE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

RESISTING CHANGE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:41 am

Resisting Change:

When you can truly be present for change and it’s accepted from the heart, all resistance falls away because it's understood change provides growth and growth is what allows freedom.

Although most of the time change is resisted, the reason why is because it's not understood that it's needed. If you like milkshakes you wouldn't want one every single day at every meal. Change has to occur, but the resistance to it doesn't have to occur. Make this the day that change doesn't hold you back. See it as the opening to move forward from the complacency of what's familiar. It’s unfortunate, but nobody really changes unless they're forced to. The Conditioned Mind loves the familiar, even if the familiar isn't beneficial. I see it all the time in the responses to my articles. My articles simply provide another way to look at things, but many times they're just discounted for what a person already has in place. I lived a conditioned existence for many years so I know what I'm talking about. Not many people truly understand the Conditioned Mind so when something new is presented and the resistance to change energy takes over, you remain locked in your conditioning.

Change is simply a part of life, it happens constantly, consciously and unconsciously, but what's not understood is change is needed to grow. For years I was stuck in familiar Conditioned Mind Patterns that didn't allow change to take place. Even when it looked as though change did happen, it was only on the surface. Surface change is a society measurement and it's mostly a facade, inner change is truly transforming and it can't be measured. When you can truly be present for change and it’s accepted from the heart, all resistance falls away because it's understood change provides growth and growth is what allows freedom.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”