LOCKED IN VIEW:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

LOCKED IN VIEW:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:01 am

Locked In View:

There's not much life in something that's stagnant and this is exactly what happens when one's free flowing energy is cut off by a locked in view as it controls your life and causes you to suffer...

A locked in view is what causes you to only see things one way and this energy is from the side of suffering. It matters little what that locked in view is, as the rigidness of being locked in doesn't allow free flowing energy. The is what happens when a story is created and it becomes the locked in view of what life is about in any particular moment. This becomes deeply engrained hence deeply locked in as you become more and more emotionally tied into whatever it is that’s being locked into. It's very difficult to not attach to something that is held dear to our hearts, such as our children, spouse, parents, relatives, friends and so on, but you can have compassion, passion, and genuine love for something without attaching to it and being locked in.

To me this locked in view is the view of most people and it's why many suffer unnecessarily. I've noticed this occurring in so many lives and I can see the suffering it causes. Unfortunately those in the midst of this locked in view cannot see it, nor can one pull themselves out of it until the locked in view is seen as the cause of their suffering. The locked in viewed doesn't allow the openness needed to be free from attachment and since attachment is the root of suffering, suffering is inevitable. The tighter the grip of something, the more one becomes locked in on it and the less free flowing energy there is in one's life. There's not much life in something that's stagnant and this is exactly what happens when your free flowing energy is cut off by a locked in view as it controls your life and causes you to suffer...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”