CONSCIOUS SPACE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

CONSCIOUS SPACE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:37 am

Conscious Space:

Not justifying everything that's done creates the slightest of space in the unconscious shield that's in place. This allows a very slight opening for consciousness to change the way things are looked at...

When it's said one is conscious it can be described as being aware of all the different mental fabrications that arise in each moment; this is awareness of why you see things as you do. This awareness doesn't prevent what arises from happening, but it can lessen your reactions and some of the consequences; if there's awareness there's less attachment. Nothing on its own is inherently a problems. Alcohol has never poured itself down someone's throat, it has to be reached for nor has Heroin caused anyone to abuse it and put it in their body; it's the individual alone who reaches for it. This goes for anything. Granted most of this harmful reaching is done unconsciously, but I do try and shed light on this. I know a thing or two about this unconscious reaching because I did it for forty nine years.

So many things unconsciously controlled me and as long as there was unawareness of this the unconscious onslaught of control continued. How this gets engrained deeper in the subconscious is by justifying everything that's done. From pointing out the faults of others, slander, being nasty to people, and so many other justified behaviors, all they do is keep the unconscious mindset in place. Aware that this is being done is the first step in breaking the bondage of unconsciousness. Stop looking out there for answers, stop blaming and talking about others, in other words stop justifying everything you do as being right and this just may create the slightest of space in the unconscious shield that's in place which just may allow the slightest opening of consciousness to change the way you look at things. After all, if the way you unconsciously look at things doesn't change, being unconsciously controlled by them will remain...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”