BENEATH WHAT'S SEEN:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

BENEATH WHAT'S SEEN:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:07 am

Beneath What’s Seen:

Beneath what’s seen there's nothing but space, this is where the possibility of truly seeing what life is about arises. Why this is difficult to grasp is because of trying to figure it out with what’s seen on the surface...

A dog chasing its tail is a perfect example of the activity of the mind that's in place for most people. One thought after another, no space, no quietness, just the noise of the world manifesting through what’s seen (thought). If you could just sit back in a space where the noise subsides, there's a chance to truly see what Jesus and Buddha spoke of. If you think you have an idea of what life is about I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's just noise. There are no answers to what life is about, but the more you go by what is seen, the more you will think you have it figured out. I'm not saying I know what life is about, but I do know what it isn't about and it has nothing to do with what’s seen. The more you are controlled by the what’s seen on the surface, the less life is experienced. Beneath what’s seen on the surface is the only place where life is truly experienced. You can travel all around the world and make up the story of all the beauty that’s seen around you, but it's only a story conjured up to provide pleasure and store it your pleasurable memory pocket. Beneath the surface no story is needed, no pleasure is needed, in fact nothing is needed because this is where true life exist.

Think about it, your entire life is a story until one day you no longer exist and your story ends at least in your current form. Every storied experience is taken with you as if it never occurred. You think the stories are needed so you could make sense of your life, but really they mean absolutely nothing because they are all only created from what is seen. Buddha talked about delusion, Jesus spoke of not being of this world, what do you think they were talking about? If you remain entrapped to what’s seen on the surface, you will remain prone to suffering. Beneath what’s seen there's nothing but space, this is where the possibility of truly seeing what life is about arises. Why this is difficult to grasp is because of trying to figure it out with what’s seen on the surface...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”