ALREADY VALIDATED:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ALREADY VALIDATED:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:15 am

Already Validated:

We need nothing to be complete, but at times we look to others for our validation because it’s not understood that the only true validation needed comes from within ourselves...

Others should never be allowed to be the source of your validation because the driving force behind it may not be warranted. A few months ago I was approached by someone about my writings who said they have really evolved and was told I was doing a very good job and to keep it up. I proceeded to tell them I wasn't really doing anything differently than I had done previously, but I thanked them and didn't give it much thought. The funny thing is the base of my writings have always been the same.

The question is how mush should the assessment be listened to? Obviously my mind tells me to listen to it because it’s favorable, but I chose not to put my validation in what someone else says. Since nothing has changed in the way my writings are approached since day one, why should I allow someone else to affect me in any way. That's really the point of this, until we truly love ourselves, we will always look to others for our validation. The mind wants to be told we are doing well, but it's not really needed. It's just that without the understanding that you are complete as you are and the worlds validation isn't needed for this completeness, you will continue to look outside for a validation that can only occur from within because your validation is already in place...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”