IT'S YOUR LIFE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

IT'S YOUR LIFE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:16 am

It’s Your Life:

It’s your life and as easy as it may be to follow someone else's way, if they didn't live the life that you're leading their tools just may not be the tools for living the life you live...

There are many people that came before us who left pointers to follow a way that they used to bring peace into their life. Follow Jesus, Buddha or some others, but the thing to ask yourself is did they live the kind of life that you live and if not although their teachings may have value, unless they can be applied to the life you live, their significance may not apply. This isn't to down play anyone's path, but I'm a parent, a husband, I have a thirty year same job career. I own a home which requires constant maintenance amongst all the other responsibilities that come along with this kind of life. I don't know of many that came before me that led this exact kind of life so although I studied many spiritual teachings (not followed) I'm carving my life with tools that apply to the way my life is, leaking roofs, car accidents, and all.

What happens when you blindly follow someone is you remain blind to the experiences in your own life which is what allows you to learn and grow. It's very nice to say I'll just let it go, but unless this is truly understood when the boiler stops working in the middle of the winter or the AC is blowing hot air when it's 95 degrees outside, let's see if who you are following went through that and how easy it is to let it go, especially when your family is involved. Like I said this isn't to down play anyone's path or not to utilize the tools that others left behind, but carve a way that's practical to your life and since everyone's life is different and a person can only share the tools as they apply to their life, stop following anyone and start using the tools that are practical and beneficial to you, simply because it’s your life...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”