EXPANDING BEYOND LIMITS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

EXPANDING BEYOND LIMITS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:22 am

Expanding Beyond Limits:

The mind only becomes limited by the view of life you get locked into. When your mind remains open anything is possible because the conditioned limits that are in place for most simply aren’t there...

The tighter and more restricted your mind is, the more problems it seems you have. If there isn't free flowing energy almost everything becomes a problem in some way. I've seen this in myself and in others and it's all because of the narrow view (“I”) that causes a tight and restricted mind. “I” was put in parentheses because if that's the only view that's being allowed, you can see how restricted that makes you. A narrow mind leads to a narrow view and with a narrow view there's no space for the current view to expand. This locks you into only seeing things through “ I” and keeps you limited to that view. Imagine going through life like this, it would mean the only way you would be happy is if everything that happened was in line with your view, and we all know that's not going to happen, not all the time anyway. This means you better do whatever it takes to open your mind or you will pay dearly and so will those who are near and dear to you.

Close your fist as tight as you can and notice how there's no space, this is just like a tight and restricted mind, there's no room for anything else. Keep it closed as tight as you can, now notice how it's getting tired and how your hand is starting to hurt, this is the energy you're living with everyday, only it's the mind that's tight and restricted. It's no wonder there's no expansion, there's barely enough space for ordinary living. Now open your hand and see how it instantly relieves the tightness and restriction. Open your mind in the same way and it will do the same thing. It's the holiday season so please give yourself the gift of an open mind and it will be the gift that keeps on giving simply because your view of life will keep on expanding. You deserve this, after all this is your life...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”