UNGUARDED THINKING:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

UNGUARDED THINKING:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:25 am

Unguarded Thinking:

It's important to notice your thinking because even if what you do comes from a labeled place of love, this label produces the bondage of unguarded thinking which controls you like all unguarded thinking...

If you can't watch your own thinking to decipher if it’s truly beneficial, hold on because you'll be taken on the roller coaster ride of life. Not that life does anything directly to you, but thinking arises and these determines what kind of ride you will be on. Noticing your unguarded thinking is essential if you’re not to be controlled by it. Thinking is a natural part of life, it will occur. As far as I know there's no way of controlling the thinking that arises, but I have found that noticing it allows for a split second hesitation that can be used to decipher whether or not what you are thinking is beneficial; remember attachment causes suffering, no matter how it’s labeled.

I often say the Conditioned Mind is diabolical and unless there's some awareness of how you are controlled by thinking, it will and this has to happen, control you as if you were a puppet on a string. So subtle is this control that even if you are doing things that are labeled as loving, if this thinking isn’t watched it will control you and bondage is bondage regardless of what label is applied to your thinking. This is why the Conditioned Mind is diabolical because of its subtleness in using whatever it can to remain in control. This is also why it's so important to notice your thinking because even if what you do comes from a labeled place of love, the bondage this produces is that of unguarded thinking which controls you like all unguarded thinking...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”