LOVE BASED INTENTIONS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

LOVE BASED INTENTIONS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:31 am

Love Based Intentions:

Mostly intentions are either from the base energy of love or selfishness, this is what makes the world the way it is. If you want the world to be different simply have love based intentions and watch it transform...

Our intentions are a determining factor in the energy that is put out to the world. There are intentions of selfishness, expecting something in return for your doings, and there are intentions to love, expecting nothing whatsoever in return. These are obviously very different base energies. Love intentions don't necessarily result in seeing the fruits of your labors, at least not by some. The intentions behind my daily writings and writing my book arose strictly from the love to possibly help someone not go through the suffering I did for forty nine years; there are those who see my intentions as something different. When it comes to intentions "To thine own self be true" is so important because it really doesn't matter how anyone sees what you do; you know your heart regardless of what anyone else thinks. The Universe knows your intentions and that's all that matters.

The world cannot judge you fairly nor can an individual. "May he who is without sin cast the first stone" who is so pure that they can judge another. If your intention is to judge that's not from the intention of love; it's strictly selfish. There is so much selfishness in our world and those who have no intention based in love are what keeps the world the way it is. If you truly have a heart with the intentions to love, there's no way you can judge another because there's no separation, there’s only oneness. When all you do is have the intentions to love and act accordingly, that’s the energy you’re putting out in the world and I assure you that is what will make a difference...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”