NOTHING TO FEAR, BUT FEAR ITSELF:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NOTHING TO FEAR, BUT FEAR ITSELF:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:32 am

Nothing to Fear, but Fear Itself:

"I" likes to make monsters out of nothing through attachment and although fear is something that may arise, it doesn't have to be given the energy "I" wants to give it; the only reason "I" does this is so it exist...

Fear is nothing more than a story that arises, it's not something to push away, but it will be feared if it's not understood and this is because of the unconscious relationship that fear has with "I". Fear itself has no fearing quality inherently, it's just a word, but when "I" attaches to it, it's given energy and thus it's given life. This isn't to say scary things will not occur in life, but only the relation to "I" causes issue because of the story "I fear" story you attach to. Fear only exist as a story created by "I" and when you truly learn this, “I” attachment is lessened and so is the associated fear. Be with what arises, but don't let the fear of it control you.

When the mind settles, fear is simply seen as something that just arises. All fear is temporary, although it’s only a mental construct the mind that fears becomes entrapped to see it as lasting forever. When this occurs fear becomes the master puppeteer. Attachment to "I" may not seem to be the cause of what is fearful, but that’s what cements it in place and gives it control, this is how "I" works. "I" makes monsters out of nothing through attachment and although the fear may be there, it doesn't have to be given the energy that "I" wants to give it. The only reason "I" does this is to exist. Without "I" there's no one there to attach to and without attachment there's nothing to fear, but fear itself...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”