HAPPY 2019

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

HAPPY 2019

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:03 am

Happy 2019:

Today like everyday should be treated as if it's new unto itself. Life is precious and every moment is a gift, not because of what one has, but because one day life in this form will simply not be...

Happy 2019 to everyone who has supported me throughout the year and may 2019 be a reflection of the love that has been shown to me, others, and the entire Universe. Whether people agree with my view or not I will stay the course and do my part to assist others so more hearts may open by looking inward in 2019. It will be in this love of your heart opening that 2019 will be a prosperous year for our entire Universe.

By looking inward you take control of your life by becoming aware of how to discipline an undisciplined mind. By doing this you won't have to rely on someone wishing you a Happy New Year in 2019 for it to be a great year. It will be a great year if that's how you decide it will be. If you want to rely on happenstance that's up to you, but understand life can only be what it is, how it is viewed is up to you... Happy 2019...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”