REMAINING CONTENT:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

REMAINING CONTENT:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:05 am

Remaining Content:

Don't allow anyone to take you from your contentment, let them think they've gotten the better of you. As the “I” goes their satisfaction will be short lived, but a solid foundation of contentment can last a lifetime...

Humans are all created equal. It's not that some know more than others, but some are more aware of themselves and this makes it seem that some have insights that others don't have. The more unaware you are of yourself, the more you are dragged around by what happens in life. This awareness is what one awakens to, it’s not the great secrets of the Universe, but more so what pulls you from your contentment. I would say in my own case one area where I've become more aware is in not allowing other people to pull me from my contentment. At times my initial reaction is to get annoyed, but it's usually realized very quickly that most people know not what they do so to allow another’s actions to control me is on me. Because all humans come into the world basically the same (unconditioned) it's the level of conditioning that makes a person as they are; some are just more aware of their conditioning than others.

Let the other person think that they've gotten the better of you, except to “I” it means nothing; this is how unconscious energy is squashed. This doesn't change the other person, but it does change you. It stops all the stories which festers as unconsciousness. I'm going to say this to them, or they are wrong, or don't they know who I am, this is all the nonsense of the Conditioned Mind and it is energy that nothing beneficial arises from. Let the other person think whatever they want, but you will know in your heart the truth because by remaining content and not giving in to the Conditioned Mind nonsense, form is not in control. After all you can only be taken from your contentment when it's allowed and it only occurs when “I” is in control...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”