GAUGING YOUR PRACTICE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

GAUGING YOUR PRACTICE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:08 am

Gauging Your Practice:

Gauging and learning from a practice allows for those who were once lost to possibly now be found and those who were once blind to possibly now see, but only if there’s a practice in place that allows this...

If there's not some kind of practice in place so your can gauge your behavior, it will be difficult to proceed in a direction where there will be any expansion in your life. The first thing to gauge is if you even have a practice in place that's practical and beneficial. I don't mean the practice of belonging to certain groups, although there's nothing wrong with that, but if it's in place to just keep you busy, it's not really a beneficial practice. Although it is a practice, the gauge of how it is working to quiet the mind or how it keeps the mind agitations at bay is what one needs to be aware of to allow for the continuous expansion of life's process. I'm sharing this because this is what has allowed me to be as I am today. There's no magic to this, a beneficial practice has to be in place if one is to experience beneficial results, this is as simple as two times two equals four.

Gauge your behavior, reactions, attachments, annoyances, and whatnot and see what is the driving force behind them. This driving force is your block to expanding beyond the nonsense of the Conditioned Mind. Without a solid practice in place that allows this to be seen, you might as well not practice at all because it's just a waste of time and energy. Either do it so it’s beneficial or don't do it at all. You can only be free by being free and only a practice that puts you in harmony with life allows harmony with life, to me this makes sense. I practiced wrongly (unknowingly) for many years and it produced results that weren't beneficial, but I've gauged and learned from this and because of it, where I was once lost, I'm now found and where I was once blind, I now see, but only because of having a practice in place that allows this...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”