STUCK EMOTIONS

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

STUCK EMOTIONS

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:45 am

Stuck Emotions:

Nothing from the outside truly controls you regardless of what it is; either real or made up. It's your stuck emotions that attach to what happens that cause you to react in certain ways...

Staying with the flow of what arises in our daily life has immense value in waking from the sleep of unawareness. What happens if awareness isn't expanded upon is your emotions become stuck and control you; they become the master and you the slave. The stuck emotions are what causes you to react to life in the way that you do. Nothing from the outside truly controls you either real or made up. It's the stuck emotions that attach to what happens that cause you to behave in certain ways. If you awaken to see this, the attachment to your emotions lessens so their control lessens. When my mom died last year to say I felt no emotions would be ludicrous, but I didn’t get stuck to them and turn them into the suffering of grieving. This is the same as if something is done that makes you mad, feel being mad, but let the mad energy to keep flowing, don't attach to it and get stuck so anger arises, this way you remain in the natural flow of life.

This is how it is with all our emotions, fear becomes crippling when you become stuck and it takes you over. It's doesn't mean things won't scare you, but it's doesn't have to be given the energy that turns it into fear. This applies to any emotion you become attached to, you get stuck to the associated emotion and there's no telling what behavior will arise; I know that it's not going to be a behavior that has love flowing as its base. Emotions will arise, it's the way the brain seems to be wired, but our energy doesn't have to give them more power than they’re worth. Cry your tears, or be fearful of the future, dislike that things aren't going the way you think they should be, but the bottom line is this, it's only when the emotions get stuck that they are given the energy to stop the flow of truly living life and cause not only your suffering, but the suffering of all beings...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”