A HEART COMPARISON:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A HEART COMPARISON:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:16 am

A Heart Comparison:

Intellect living knows love only through a story created by the mind. Heart living knows love through the sheer presence of its existence. The intellect will never grasp what the heart knows intuitively...

The contrast between intellectual and heart living is simply because the mind (thought) is from the intellect and the heart is from presence of love. If you're truly aware of this you will pick up on the differences from a simple response from someone. The heart connects and the intellect separates, this is because the heart only knows unconditional love and the intellect only knows how to put conditions on everything, hence this is why humanity is as it is. It doesn't mean when you live from the heart you will like everything, but it just won't have the same effect on you that living from the intellect creates. I notice an intellect response immediately when someone responds to one of my post. This isn't to say my post can't be debated, but since I write from my heart when someone responds to me from the intellect it immediately creates some kind of conflict; it has to.

There's very little if any "I" attachment living from the heart, living from the intellect there's nothing but "I" attachment. All conflict with yourself and others comes from the intellect, it's impossible to have conflict when living from the heart. You may not like everything that happens in life living from the heart, but you will accept it because that's how the heart works. The love of the heart is from the energy of the Universe, it connects you to everything. We are all the energy of creation and cannot truly be separated from it, but it can seem like it because that's what the energy of "I" (the intellect) does. When a person states there's a void in their life, it's because the intellect is causing a story of separation from the heart, but since everyone who is alive has a heart there's no true separation, there's only the contrast between the intellect and heart because the intellect and not the heart is running the show...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”