A THOUGHTS ACTION:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A THOUGHTS ACTION:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:56 am

A Thoughts Action:

If you think it so it will be and this is because a thought arises from the same energy that the action is from and when this energy is based in “I” it makes the thought and the action one in the same...

If you think it so it is, this isn't an issue when the first thought arises because there's not much you can do about that, but it does become an issue when the thought is given energy for it to manifest and this is even if the thought is never acted on. This occurs because of “I” and this is why it's an issue, it blocks you from your own innate love. Here's an example: It's not wrong to look at someone as being attractive. It's not wrong to think of them as beautiful, but if a married man or woman goes and starts fantasizing about having sex with someone other than his or her significant other, then he or she has taken the thought to the level where it now becomes bondage and blocks out the love from your own heart; this is when an issue arises.

This issue doesn't occur when the thought, emotion, or passion arises, but if those thoughts are attached to then issue occurs because the emotion, thought, or passion are dwelled on and this thought becomes an action. When there’s action of the thought the bondage goes to an entirely different level with much more dire consequences. It all starts with a single thought, but if the thought isn't given energy, an action cannot occur. This is true with any thought whether it's anger, lust, greed, and so on, if there isn't bondage to “I” there wouldn't be further attachment to the incoming thought and if you don't think it it simply cannot be so...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”