GENUINE REALITY:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

GENUINE REALITY:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Genuine Reality:

Many remain stuck seeking because the lie of "I" is never exposed. Life becomes about whatever story is made up as a fabrication of reality instead of the genuine reality of what truly is...

Emptiness is a lack of inherent existence. When it comes to the mind, emptiness is its true nature because there’s nothing in the mind that is inherently there. In this emptiness arises the nature of "I" but there’s no isness to "I". “I” exist strictly from the story that's created, there's no inherent existence. Your body exist with all it's labeled components, but if each component was unlabeled, the body would still exist, just not in an "I" created state. Look deep within to see if you can truly find where this "I" is. Form is emptiness and emptiness is form. It doesn't mean if everything is reduced it disappears, it means in its reduction is the thing itself; these are opposites sides of the same coin. Everything that makes up your me, ideas, concepts, memories, feelings, emotions, judgement, likes, dislikes, opinions, experiences, and so on, is attached to as my body, my hair, my ideas and so on. If you look for "I" beyond all this meness and myness it can’t be found. This is what sitting is truly all about, stripping away the layers to this false identification. We identify with all the wrong things and ignore the genuine reality that's just there.

To me the only reason to look within is to expose this lie of "l" there's no other purpose. A purpose can be made up, but this is why many remain stuck seeking because the lie of "I" is never exposed. Life becomes about whatever story is made up, but the genuine reality of the moment is missed. This is what "I" is, a story nothing more. It's seen as real, but the realness of it can never be grasped. It just creates one story after another with "I" always at the core. Truly investigate this to see if you can find "I", remember though not the story of it, but the genuine reality of what is truly here right now...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”