CLINGING RESTRICTS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

CLINGING RESTRICTS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:25 pm

Clinging Restricts:

Whatever it is that you cling to it becomes your restricting energy. If you don't stop clinging so there’s some space created that’s needed for you to love, you will be the one who will suffer the most...

The so called choice to cling to things is the gateway to suffering, but there really isn't a choice here because of the way the Conditioned Mind is in control. Your suffering is inevitable because of the conditioned clinging that’s in place. If this is to change you will have to create space so the clinging is replaced by first stillness and then love; there's no way around this. Cling to whatever the flavor of the day, week, month, or year is, just understand there will always be something to cling to which will cause you to suffer. Today it's our president, tomorrow it's a co worker, the job, traffic, weather, relatives, and so on. This will never change until there is space for love. If you cling to one individual and bemoan them, then you don't truly have the space for love in your heart. This is strong language, but it's true.

Unconditional love can only be without one iota of clinging. This is a truth the Conditioned Mind doesn't allow most to see. I can say I have love for all humanity, what I don't love is humanity's conditioning, but I do understand it and I choose not to cling to conditioned nonsense. To cling to things is to suffer regardless of who or what you are clinging to because it becomes your restricting energy. Until this is understood you become the very thing that you show disdain towards. This is a Universal Law; you cannot be separate from the energy that comes from you because it’s in you. Stop clinging and create space in your heart for love, if you don't you are the one who will suffer the most by remaining with the restricting energy of what you are clinging to...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”