UNITED BY LOVE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

UNITED BY LOVE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:30 pm

United by Love:

The energy that unites and draws humanity together is the stability of love. When you’re in this space others will also be attracted to it as it’s the one place where there’s unity simply because of the stability of love...

It's very important to be stable in love so people know there's a place they can turn to. I know many people read my articles and it's expected they will be there, I don't mind this because of what has been revealed to me; I'm grateful for this stability. Everyone needs a place where they know they can go for stability from the unconscious world. It does matter where you go for stability, if you go to a place that's used as a distraction it may feel like stability, but it won’t be. If you get lost in something menial, the day will go by simply because time waits for no one, but if you're spending the same day in a state of awareness, you will become stable in love and people will turn to you in unity.

Don't be concerned with what others say, just be stable in what you know as love and let no one take that away. Being stable in love in a world that is mostly based in “I” (ego) will allow others to also be stable in love, which is needed for any transformation to occur. The love that draws you to someone is the love that becomes a part of humanity. Life is an open experience and if you're not learning from it, you most likely have your mind made up already what you think it's about. When you truly see these made up stories aren’t needed they fall away. This falling away allows love to arise and when you’re in this space others will also be attracted to it as it’s the one place where there’s unity of all humanity and it’s simply because of the stability of love...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”